Transport Fuels · 9:36 PM PST
Oil prices steadied on Thursday after falling for three days as the impact of renewed COVID curbs in China, the world’s biggest crude importer, weighed and traders await U.S. inflation data that may give direction on further interest rate increases.
- COP27EXCLUSIVE US, EU plan new pledge targeting oil and gas methane emissions – document, article with image10:46 AM PST
- GasWinter power resources may be tight in parts of North America, NERC says, article with image11:31 AM PST
- RefiningRefiner Phillips 66 cuts 1,100 jobs, aims $500 mln in savings, article with image11:35 AM PST
- MarketsBig bid for Australia’s Origin defies industry fear of gas price cap, article with image10:21 PM PST
- Clean EnergyNational Grid expects to invest up to 40 billion stg through 2026, article with image10 min ago
- EnergyBrazil’s Eletrobras posts Q3 net loss as revenue dips, article with image5:43 PM PST
Report an adBehind The News
Decoding COP27: the many shades of green bonds
Why methane emissions are threatening climate stability
European gas prices: why have they been falling?
Caps and corridors: how can Europe contain gas prices?
What are Europe’s alternatives if Russia shuts off gas supply?
What is the SPR, the U.S. emergency oil stash?
- EventFloating Wind USA 20228-9 November · San Francisco, USA
- EventEnergy Transition North America 20229-10 November, 2022 · Houston, TX
- EventEnergy Transition Europe 202215-16 November · London, UK
- EventUtility Scale Solar & Wind Europe 202228-29 November · Munich, Germany