Department of Justice signs off on warrant to seize Roman Abramovich’s $350 million 787 Dreamliner and his Gulfstream jet as part of more sanctions on Russian billionaires since the invasion of Ukraine
- Authorities moved Monday to seize jets belonging to Roman Abramovich
- His $350 million Boeing 787 is one of the most expensive private jets ever built
- The other plane is a $60 million Gulfstream, currently in Dubai
- A New York judge approved an FBI request for a warrant to seize them
- They both flew into Russia despite export controls after the invasion of Ukraine
- It is part of a pressure campaign on wealthy businessmen close to Vladimir Putin
PUBLISHED: 15:50 EDT, 6 June 2022 | UPDATED: 17:08 EDT, 6 June 2022
U.S. authorities on Monday obtained warrants to seize two jetliners owned by Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich for illegally flying to Russia despite sanctions imposed after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
It is the latest move by Washington to keep up pressure on the ultra-wealthy figures close to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Abramovich has already been forced to sell Chelsea Football Club in London as part of the economic net tightening around Moscow.
Boris’s allies beg rebels to ‘back down and move on’ as PM wins crunch vote but now faces ‘death by a thousand cuts’ after 148 of his 359 MPs – 41 per cent – say they DO NOT have confidence in him in ‘first day of Tory civil war’ , and other top stories from June 07, 2022.
Now his Boeing 787 Dreamliner and Gulfstream G650 ER aircraft are in the crosshairs, even
More information by cowboy ron
The DOJ is f.b.i bureau of prison immigration and naturalization it is located in the middle of the federal triangle is seventy acres of ground that was set aside for federal government builder, they thought that the government would not get any bigger it goes from sixth street nw to 15 st. borders by pa. ave to the north and constitution ave to the south. you see for forty-five years I was a dc bus-driving tour driver